Citi Easy Deals is not a very popular program but they do have some great offers from time to time. Here’s what you should see in your accounts if you have one of the eligible cards:
- $50 Best Buy Gift Card for $35
- $50 Uber Gift Card for $35
- $50 Target Gift Card for $35
- $50 Ulta Gift Card for $35
How to Access Citi Easy Deals
These are the eligible cards:
- Citi AT&T Access Card
- Citi Simplicity
- Citi Diamond Preferred
If you have these cards, you can log in here and check the deals they have. The program has three tiers:
- The Base tier (for those with $0 minimum annual purchases) offers access to local coupons for local shops, restaurants and services.
- The Enhanced tier (for those with $100 minimum annual purchases) offers access to Base tier benefits as well as gift cards and magazine deals.
- The Plus tier (for those with $500 minimum annual purchases) offers access to both the Base tier and Enhanced tier benefits, as well as daily deals and savings on merchandise and travel.
A huge 30% discount that we rarely see on some of these brands. But access to Citi Easy Deals is only available to those with one of the three eligible cards. Definitely worth a look if you have them.