A new Amex Offer can save you 30% on purchases made directly with some popular streaming services such as Pandora, Spotify and more.
Streaming Devices Amex Offer
Get 30% back as a statement credit for qualified purchases made directly with select streaming services. Must enroll and redeem by 3/6/2019. Qualifying charges must post to your account by 5/6/2019. Limit of $15 in total statement credits. Offer valid only for purchases made directly on US websites with the following services:
- Sirius XM Radio Inc. (including both internet-based and satellite-based)
- Sling TV
- CBS All Access
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Purchases may not qualify if not billed directly by the merchant. For example, if you purchased your subscription through a third party device/digital platform, cable/wireless/internet provider, or car manufacturer, you may get billed by the party you signed up with, and not directly by the merchant.
- If you are a new customer receiving a free trial, you may not be charged until the free trial period has lapsed.
- Offer not valid on accessories, parts or gear purchases.
- Excludes B2B purchases.
- Limit of $15 in total statement credits per Card Member.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. Some specific offers can also be added to multiple cards, so keep that in mind when adding offers.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
Many people use these services, so if you do, it makes sense to switch your payment to an American Express credit card that has this offer. You can save 30%, up to $15.