US Bank is offering a 100,000 points signup bonus for the Radisson Rewards card. You need to spend $2,500 to get the full bonus.
Up to 100,000 bonus points.
- Receive 50,000 points after your first purchase
- Plus 50,000 points once you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days.
$75 annual fee is not waived.
- 10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels
- 5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
- 40,000 renewal points each year when you renew your card
- Earn up to 3 free nights! Earn one Free Night E-Cert (can be used in US only) for each $10,000 in spend (up to $30,000), then renew your card by paying the Annual Fee
- Gold status, or 15 qualifying nights toward obtaining or maintaining Platinum status
As a Radisson Rewards™ member, you have choices. Redeem the points you’ve earned at your choice of more than 1,100 hotels in seven categories worldwide.
Award Nights are divided in Standard or Premium rooms within the Radisson Hotel Group portfolio.
The card can earn you free night through spending, up to three per year. But they’re limited to US properties only. The normal bonus on the card is 85,000 points, so this is a bit better than usual. You can definitely get a lot of free nights with this bonus at their low end properties, but if you’re going for their top hotels, the bonus is worth just one night or maybe close to two.