Crate&Barrel Amex Offer
Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at crateandbarrel.com by 1/31/2019.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid for purchases made online and via mobile app with Crate&Barrel and CB2.
- Not valid for in-store purchases.
- Not valid for purchases shipped internationally.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Excludes business sales, corporate orders, physical catalog and mail orders, gift registry, and phone orders with physical locations.
- Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. Some specific offers can also be added to multiple cards, so keep that in mind when adding offers.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
Looks like this offer is available on all cards. While egift cards are excluded, you can purchase physical gift cards online and those should trigger the offer. You can make a small profit by reselling, plus you get the credit card rewards. I’m not sure if portals track, but still worth trying.