American Express has sent out a new offer for its Delta Gold card. You need to have received an email in order to qualify for the bonus, but you could also check if you’re targeted. The best part of the bonus is that it has no lifetime restriction.
Amex Gold Delta 75K Offer
Special offer for select SkyMiles members:
- Earn 50,000 Bonus SkyMiles after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership
- Earn an additional 25,000 Bonus SkyMiles after spending an additional $1,000 in the first six months.
- Plus earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Special offer expires on February 20, 2019
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
How To Get The Offer
The offer was sent by email, so you need to have been targeted in order to qualify. You can also check here, and log in with your SkyMiles credentials, in case you have missed the email. If you can’t log in, it means that you are not targeted.
Amex Lifetime Rule
American Express restricts you to just one sign up bonus per credit card product. That’s once per lifetime. Even if you previously had the card and didn’t receive a bonus (maybe during your pre-churning days), you won’t be eligible for a bonus on the same card.
However this offer does not seem to have that language so that means that you are able to get the bonus even if you have had the card in the past.
This is not the best offer we have seen for the Amex Delta Gold card, and it is targeted. We saw a better offer for 75,000 SkyMiles and $200 credit recently, but considering that there’s no lifetime language, I would suggest you apply if you were targeted and have had the card in the past. These chances to get a second bonus on the same Amex card don’t come around often. The current public offer is only 50,000 SkyMiles.
Let me know in the comments in anyone gets lucky with this offer.
HT: Frequent Miler