GiftCards.com has a promotion for Happy Gift Cards. They will give you a 15% rebate in the form of a Happy Dining Gift Card when you purchase any Happy Gift Card of $150 or more. There’s a limit of 3 per household. You’re limited to $375 per individual Happy Dining Gift Card and there’s a total household limit of $1,125. This is a decent deal that can be made better with credit card rewards and also cashback from shopping portals such as Lemoney that is offering 5.5%.
- Offer valid for Happy Cards purchased between 12/03/18 and 12/07/18 on Giftcards.com.
- Offer submission must be received by 2/1/19.
- Offer must be properly submitted at rebates.giftcards.com.
- Substitutions for the Happy Dining card offer may only be made at the discretion of Giftcards.com.
- Limit 3 per household.
- Limit of $375 per individual Happy Dining card.
- Household limit of $1,125.
- Please allow at least 8-10 weeks for fulfillment of a valid rebate claim.
Probably worth it if you can easily redeem Happy Gift Cards. Although you have to submit a rebate at GiftCards.com and you have to rely on cashback portals paying out, which is not always guaranteed. We’ve seen a couple of 20% off deals recently which have been easier to complete.
HT: AJ by email