Kroger and its affiliated stores are offering 4x fuel points on third party gift card purchases and Visa and Mastercard cards as well. These are two separate offers that you need to load to your cards online. On top of that there’s also two coupons that will get you a $5 or $4 discount on Visa and Mastercard gift card purchases
- Get 4x FUEL Points when you buy a $25, $50 or $100 Mastercard or Visa gift card. Expires 12/11/2018.
- Get 4x FUEL Points when you buy a participating gift card. Expires 12/11/2018.
Plus these two:
- Save $5 when you buy ONE (1) $100 Mastercard® or Visa® gift card. Offer excludes Mastercard® and/or Visa® $25, $50, Multipacks and Variable Load Gift Cards. (redeem 12/1/18-12/31/18)
- Save $4 when you buy ONE (1) Multipak Visa® gift card. Offer excludes Mastercard® and/or Visa® $25, $50, $100, and Variable Load Gift Cards. (redeem 12/1/18-12/31/18)
You can see the offers in your account here.
- Must load offer and use your Kroger store card
- Limit of one coupon per household.
This is a good opportunity to earn fuel points, especially with the Visa and Mastercard offer. You can stack the 4X fuel points on Visa and Mastercard gift cards with a $5 discount as well. This is a good option to save on gas if you have a location near you. Don’t forget to add the offers to your card.
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns most points at supermarkets and grocery stores to get as much as 6% back.