Citi has sent out a new spending bonus that can earn up to an extra 2,500 ThankYou points.
Citi Spending Bonus
Use your card to earn 5 ThankYou Points per $1 spent, up to 2,500 points, through 01/31/2019 on eligible purchases¹ you make at:
- Clothing Stores
- Computer & Electronics Stores
- Department Stores
- Toy Stores
- This offer starts upon enrollment and will end on 01/31/2019.
- Earnings associated with this program will equal 4 bonus ThankYou® Point(s) per $1 spent on eligible purchases and may overlap with other special offers in which you are currently enrolled.
- Bonus points awarded with this offer are subject to a maximum of 2,500 additional points.
- This offer excludes purchases made at discount stores, supercenters, warehouses, balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, items returned for credit, fees, interest charges, and the purchase of merchandise or services from or the repayment of debts to banks, savings and loans, thrifts, and credit unions including the purchase of foreign currency, non-fiat currency, money orders, travelers checks, wire transfers checks (and similar cash-like transactions).
- Clothing Stores are classified as merchants that sell clothing and accessories geared toward a specific audience.
- Computer & Electronics Stores are classified as merchants that sell, repair or lease a wide variety of electronic goods, including computer hardware, software and related equipment.
- Department Stores are classified as merchants that provide a general line of merchandise from departments that usually have separate checkout counters.
- Toy Stores are classified as merchants that sell toys and games.
The offer was sent by email, so it looks targeted. Check your emails and enroll if you have received it. Should come in handy for some extra points on your holiday shopping.