Amazon has a limited time promotion that will get you a $20 discount at Whole Foods Market when you sign up for a free Prime trial. A pretty good deal to take advantage of Amazon Prime perks for 30 days during the holiday shopping spree. No need to sign up after that if you’re not interested.
- To qualify, you must sign-up for Prime between 12:01 a.m. (PT) November 14, 2018 and 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 22, 2018, using the sign-up from located at http://www.amazon.com/primesavings or http://www.amazon.com/wholefoods20.
- Offer not available to existing Prime members.
- Offer limited to one $20.00 promotional credit per customer.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20.00.
- Promotional credit may only be used in a single in-store purchase of qualifying items totaling at least $20.00, excluding all applicable taxes.
- Qualifying items are any items available for purchase at your Whole Foods Market other than gift cards, alcohol, postage, and gift wrap or other service fees.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that will provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 14, 2018.
- Promotional credit may only be used on purchases at Whole Foods Market and Whole Foods Market 365 stores in the United States.
- You must have a current Prime membership when you to redeem your promotional credit.
- Whole Foods Market reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all items purchased at the time your promotional credit is redeemed.