If you have your eyes on the new Amex Amazon Business Prime card, then the bonus just got a little bit better today. Instead of $125, you can get a $150 Amazon Gift Card when you’re approved for the card. The increased bonus is for Prime members only. Others will only get a $100 gift card.
Upon sign-up, eligible Prime members will receive a $150 Amazon.com gift card and all other customers will receive a $100 Amazon.com gift card.
- 5% Back or 90-day payment terms for eligible Prime members (including Business Prime) on U.S. purchases at Amazon Business, Amazon Web Services, Amazon.com, and Whole Foods Market.
- 3% Back or 60-day payment terms for all other customers on U.S. purchases at Amazon Business, Amazon Web Services, Amazon.com, and Whole Foods Market.
- 2% Back on purchases at U.S. restaurants and gas stations, and on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers.
- 1% Back on other eligible purchases.
- Access to line-item details on purchases made on Amazon Business (U.S.) such as cost per item and quantity, giving more visibility into and trackability of business purchases.
- For a limited time, select Amazon Business American Express Card Members can receive a complimentary year of the Business Prime Essentials plan – a $179 value from Amazon – when they sign-up for a free trial and add a workmate to their Amazon Business account within 30 days of card approval.
Amex Amazon Business Card doesn’t have an annual fee.
A solid offering from Amex and Amazon, especially if you’re a Prime or Business Prime member. For every purchase, you can choose between 5% Back or 90-day interest-free financing purchases at Amazon Business, Amazon Web Services, Amazon.com, and Whole Foods Market. You’ll see the option at checkout. That should come in handy for businesses that sometimes would prefer cash flow over cash back. The signup bonus is low, but $25 better than usual for Prime members.