Airline shopping portals are offering bonus miles for new subscriptions to The Wall Street Journal. You can earn as much as 1,200 from American Airlines, or go for a little less from United, Alaska, or Southwest. The way it works is that you go through one of the shopping portals and purchase a 2 month subscription to The Wall Street Journal or Barron’s for $1. Super cheap points.
Here’s the links:
- American Airlines: 1,200 miles
- United Airlines: 950 miles
- Alaska Airlines: 900 miles
- Southwest: 900 miles
- Delta Airlines: 600 miles
- Eligible on one (1) subscription per loyalty account number.
- Subscription must be active for at least 45 days.
- Get 2 weeks, 4 weeks, two or three months for $1
- Rewards will be issued based on an eligible Member’s purchase of a subscription to The Wall Street Journal, starting with one (1) 2 week, 4 week, two or three month trial subscription for $1.00.
- There are no refunds of the $1.00 trial subscription fee.
Not a huge amount of miles, but you can buy them for super cheap, so why not. Even better if you’re interested in the Wall Street Journal 12-week subscription. American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping gives you more miles for $1, but I guess it’s best to go for the miles that you value most.