Navy Federal Credit Union has sent out emails with a great offer for spending during the holiday season with 6.5% cashback.
- Earn 5% bonus cash back on purchases of $500 or more you make with your Navy Federal Credit Card from Nov. 1 to Dec. 31, 2018.1 That’s in addition to the 1.5% cash back you normally earn for your purchases. There’s no need to sign up for this special offer. Simply use your cashRewards card for purchases of $500 or more and watch the cash back add up. It’s a great way to earn extra rewards for your holiday shopping.
- Only individual purchases made with your Navy Federal cashRewards credit card between 11/1/18 and 12/31/18 that meet the minimum spend requirement of $500 will be eligible for the 5% cash back bonus.
- Purchases cannot be combined to reach the minimum.
- Rewards are based on net purchases. “Net purchases” means the sum of your eligible purchase transactions minus returns and refunds.
- Eligible purchase transactions do not include, and rewards are not earned for, the following transactions: cash advances, convenience checks, balance transfers, or fees of any kind, including finance charges, late fees, returned check fees, ATM cash advance fees, and annual fees, if any.
- Cash equivalent transactions, such as the purchase, loading, or reloading of gift and prepaid cards (e.g., money orders, Visa® Buxx Cards, GO Prepaid Cards and other cash equivalent gift cards), may not be eligible purchase transactions and may not earn rewards.
A huge offer for those that have the NFCU credit card. You get a total of 6.5% cashback for your $500+ purchases. Even using Plastiq with a 2.5% fee, will still get you a huge returns for paying your bills with a credit card.