Chase has an offer that can get you a bonus of 1,500 Ultimate Rewards points for using Chase Pay. This is the same bonus that was sent out a couple of weeks ago, but more people are being targeted. There’s also a promotion page now.
- To earn an extra 1,500 Ultimate Rewards points, use Chase Pay five times with your Freedom Unlimited® card. Each Chase Pay purchase must be a minimum of $25. This offer is valid thru 12/31/18. Present the QR code to check out in-store at participating merchants.
If using Chase Pay in-store, you must use a QR code to redeem the offer. Offers don’t apply to Tap and Pay transactions. Here’s some of the merchants where you can use Chase Pay.
- This offer is valid from 10/01/18 through 12/31/18
- To qualify for this offer, you must make 5 transactions using your consumer Chase Freedom Unlimited card with your Chase Pay account during checkout.
- Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the bonus points to post to your credit card account.
- To receive the bonus points, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- If you change your credit card product during the promotional period you will forfeit this offer.
- This offer is non-transferable.
- Limit one offer per customer or card account.
I received the offer by email on my Chase Freedom Unlimited card. It’s an easy way to earn an extra 1,500 Ultimate Rewards points. It could be available on other Chase cards as well. If you have it on a Chase Freedom card, then you earn another 5X since Chase Pay is part of Q4 bonus categories. If you like Starbucks, it should stack with this promotion that will earn you a few free items. The offer is still targeted, even though there’s a dedicated page now.