ParkeBank has a $400 bonus for new accounts in NJ and PA. The bonus is broken up to $20 each month for 20 months. You also need to go into a branch to open the account.
Open a ParkeBank 20 for 20 Checking Account and earn $20 per month for 20 months when certain qualifying factors have been met. To receive the $20 monthly Checking Bonus:
- Open a new ParkeBank 20 for 20 Checking Account.
- Deposit a minimum of $200. Minimum balance must be maintained daily to receive the bonus.
- Establish Direct Deposit with a cumulative monthly total of $2,000 in deposits within 90 days of account opening.
Deposits need to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. Self-employed individuals must complete a minimum of two (2) bill pays per month to obtain bonus. Bill Pay must be established within 90 days of account opening.
$20 bonus will be credited to the account each month, beginning after 90 days of direct deposit activation, for a maximum of 20 months as long as all of the eligibility requirements are satisfied at the time we seek to credit the bonus. Account must remain open, active, in good standing and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus.
Offer not available to existing ParkeBank checking customers.
No monthly fees.
$400 is a huge bonus. But it is broken up to just $20 a month for 20 consecutive months. Still worth doing, if it is a soft pull and you have no issues switching your direct deposits with your employer.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $400
- Account Type: 20 for 20 Checking Account
- Availability: NJ, PA
- Expiration Date: None
- Inquiry Type: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Cumulative monthly total of $2,000 in deposits within 90 days
- Monthly Fees: No
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown