Amex Business Gold Rewards card has a 75,000 Membership Rewards bonus available. You need to call in to get this offer and it’s not guaranteed that they will extend it to you. But it’s worth a try as it beats the current public offer of 50,000 Membership Rewards points. Today, November 7th, could be the last day this offer is available.
Here’s how you can get this offer, as per DoC:
- Call 1-800-971-6736
- Choose option 1, “apply for a new card”
- You’ll be redirected to a customer service representative.
- Ask for the offer
- Hope for the best
Amex Business Gold Rewards 75K Bonus
- Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 on qualifying purchases within the first 3 months
Once Per Lifetime Rule
You can only receive Amex card bonuses once per lifetime. But this offer doesn’t have the lifetime language on the application page, so if you see the 75K offer, you can get the bonus, even if you’ve had the card in the past.
- 3X points on one category of your choice from the list below:
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- Advertising in select media
- Gas stations
- Shipping expenses
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 2X points on the 4 remaining categories
- 1X points on other purchases
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
- $0 introductory annual fee for Additional Business Gold Rewards Cards in the first year; then, $50 for the first Additional Business Gold Rewards Card and no fee for other Additional Cards
Go through the steps listed above an hopefully you get the 75K offer. Today might be the last day to apply.