Chase is sending out targeted offers by email for the Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card with the possibility to earn as much as 100K Avios and a $200 statement credit.
Chase British Airways Card 100K + $200 Offer
- Earn 50,000 Avios after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of cardmembership.
- Earn an additional 25,000 Avios after spending $10,000 in the first 12 months of cardmembership.
- (Earn a total of 75,000 Avios after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of cardmembership AND a total of $10,000 in the first 12 months of cardmembership)
- Earn an additional 25,000 Avios after spending $20,000 in the first 12 months of cardmembership.
- (Earn a total of 100,000 Avios after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of cardmembership AND a total of $20,000 in the first 12 months of cardmembership)
- Get a $200 statement credit when you book a British Airways flight on ba.com within 12 months of account opening
- 3X Avios on direct British Airways purchases and 1X Avios on everything else.
- Travel Together Companion Ticket after $30K in annual spend. (More info on that benefit here.)
- $95 Annual fee is NOT WAIVED the first year.
There’s some risk involved since the spending requirement is rather large. Too many recent credit cards and large spending spikes have been causing reviews and subsequently shutdowns from Chase. There’s really no golden rule here, besides proceeding with caution. If you do apply for these cards it could be a good idea to increase your spending gradually, instead of charging $20K in a month.
A pretty good offer, but it is targeted and requires a large amount of spending. It marches the highest bonus we have seen and you also get the $200 statement credit. You need to have received an email in order to qualify. You can also try a dummy booking, but it didn’t work for me. Let me know if you were targeted, or if you get it to show up when booking.