In the last week or so, American Express has been releasing some different Amex Offers that can save you money at restaurants around you. We’ve seen restaurant Amex Offers in the past, but those were more general. These new offers are targeted for locations around you, so there might even be some local neighborhood restaurants in there. Even some chains are included, but the offer could apply only to specific stores that are close to you. The offers provide a 15%, 20% or 30% discount, up to $20 or $50.
Here’s some of the offers that I see in my account:
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid at location address listed in terms only.
- Valid in-restaurant only.
- Excludes delivery orders and any transaction processed through a third party.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2018, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
I see about 10 of these restaurant Amex Offers in my account. There’s restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops and all are pretty close to me. I like these offers, and hopefully we see more of them coming. It could make it cheaper to try out new spots around you.