Kroger and other affiliated stores has a promotion that will get you 20% in grocery savings when you purchase Happy and Choice gift cards. You will save $10 on your grocery purchase when you buy participating Happy or Choice gift cards totaling $50 or more.
These Happy Gift Cards can only be used at the merchants shown on them. Each brand will usually have 4, 5 or 6 merchants listed. It could be possible to even use them for gift card purchases at these eligible merchants.
- Valid until 11/20/2018
- Offer not valid on online purchases
- Limit of one coupon per household
A good deal if you do your grocery shopping at Kroger and you see any of your favorite merchants listed on these cards. You can make the deal even better by using one of the best cards for supermarket and grocery purchases, or with these spending bonuses:
- Targeted Amex Hilton Offer, Earn 50X on Supermarket Spend
- Amex Hilton Cards Targeted Offers: Spend $4K, Get 40,000 Bonus Points
- Chase Hyatt Promo: Spend $500, Get $25 in November and December