Supermarkets Amex Offer
Get 15% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card in-store or online at a US-based Supermarket by 12/31/2018. Limit of $10 in total statement credits.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid for in-store and online purchases at US Supermarkets.
- “Supermarket” means a standalone merchant in the US primarily selling supermarket products.
- Excludes gasoline purchases.
- Specialty food stores, Superstores or Warehouse Clubs are not considered Supermarket stores.
- Limit of $10 in total statement credits per Card Member.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online or in app. You will get a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
Offers are added to a specific card, and then you use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. Some specific offers can also be added to multiple cards, so keep that in mind when adding offers.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
Check your cards to see if you have this offer. Probably it’s best to add it to your Hilton card that might also be targeted with these other offers:
- Targeted Amex Hilton Offer, Earn 50X on Supermarket Spend
- Amex Hilton Cards Targeted Offers: Spend $4K, Get 40,000 Bonus Points