If you like Subway, then this should come in handy. You can get $5 off any $5 order with purchase through the Subway App when you pay with PayPal. Simply shop through the Subway app from November 1, 2018 to November 15, 2018, choose to pay with PayPal at checkout and your offer will be automatically applied to your purchase. You need to save the offer first.
- Available to the first 350,000 to save the offer
- Must be a resident of any of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia and be eighteen years of age or older
- Must have a U.S. personal, or business PayPal account in good standing
- Offer available to those who receive an authorized email containing the invitation to participate in the offer
- “Offer Period”: Starts at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 15, 2018.
- Reward”: $5.00 USD voucher that will be viewable in the “Offers” section of the Eligible Participant’s PayPal account for personal or premier accounts. For business accounts, the Reward will only be visible during checkout and on the purchase transaction receipt(s)
There’s some language that makes it seem targeted in the terms, but it’s working even for people who didn’t receive an email. Just make sure you save your offer to your PayPal account first.