Chase has a new public bonus for its business savings account that needs to be opened in branch. You will get a $200 bonus if you’re a new customer, but you need $15K. These accounts must be opened by November 30, 2018.
To get the $200 bonus, enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to any Chase branch.
- Open a new Chase Business Savings account
- Deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 20 business days AND
- Maintain a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
Checking offer is not available to existing Chase business savings customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
You can only receive one new savings account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
Chase Business Savings has a $10 Monthly Service Fee that is waived when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Maintain an average ledger balance of $1,000 or more in your Chase Business Total Savings account or better; OR
- Maintain a linked Chase Business Total Checking account
I don’t think I’ve seen a Chase Business Savings bonus recently, so most people should qualify. You can do this bonus even if you have done it in the past. But now with the new rule change, you can only get the bonus once every two years. You need to deposit $15K and keep it in the account for 90 days.
Checking Offer Details
- Get Coupon
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: Chase Business Savings
- Availability: Nationwide (in-branch)
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: $15K opening deposit. Must keep in account for 90 days
- Monthly Fees: $10 (can be waived)
- Closing Account Fee: Must be open for 6 months to keep bonus
- Expiration Date: 11/30/18