There’s a new Amex Offer that can get you some small savings on your online purchases at Sam’s Club.
Sam’s Club Amex Offer
Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $15+ in one or more transactions online at Samsclub.com by 11/30/2018.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid online via Samsclub.com and Sam’s Club mobile app (excluding the Scan and Go app).
- Valid only on US website.
- Not valid for purchases made in-Club, the Scan and Go app, and phone orders.
- Excludes prescription and photo purchases made via Sam’s Club mobile app, Sam’s Club fuel, and third Party Services offered to Sam’s Club Members (Auto Buying Program, Payroll, Stationary, Checks, Healthcare, Legal Zoom, Photo Center, Business Payment Solutions, Samsclubcontacts.com, Accounting Services, Business Lending Center, Identity Protection Service, Business Printing).
- Offer valid on items shipped in the US. Excludes shipping to US Territories and internationally.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. Some specific offers can also be added to multiple cards, so keep that in mind when adding offers.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
You’re only saving $5 but it’s still something. I’m sure everyone can find something to buy online at Sam’s Club. Gift Cards are not excluded either.