When you register American Express credit cards, sometimes you get a nice surprise. Miles to Memories reports a sighting of a great Amazon Amex Offer while registering the new Amex Gold card at americanexpress.com/confirmcard.
- Enroll your eligible American Express Card and get 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time when you spend $50+ in one or more transactions using your enrolled Card at Amazon.com by 12/31/2018.
- By enrolling and making an eligible purchase, you consent to American Express sharing with Amazon the fact that you redeemed this Amex Offer.
- Amazon’s use of this information will be subject to Amazon’s privacy policies and practices. Enrollment is limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and use the same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards that are enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program at the time of purchase are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app using your enrolled American Express Card after enrollment and prior to 12/31/2018.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
I’m sure many readers have applied for the new Amex Gold card recently. Definitely keep an eye out for this offer while registering your card online. You will find it on the last registration screen.