Union Bank & Trust has a $100 bonus available for new checking accounts. The bonus is for residents of MD and VA only.
Get a $100 Cash Bonus when you open a personal checking account
- Open a new personal checking account, by November 30, 2018, AND
- Set up one recurring qualified direct deposit in which two direct deposits of $250 or greater are received within 60 days of account opening.
- A “qualified direct deposit” is a direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other eligible regular monthly income, electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into your new checking account.
- $100 cash bonus will be credited to your new checking account within 30 days after all terms of offer are met.
- Your checking account must be in good standing at time of payment to receive cash bonus award.
- Cash bonus value will be reported to IRS as taxable income.
Offer available for Virginia and Maryland residents.
Cash bonus is only available to new customers that do not currently have a personal checking account and have not previously received a cash bonus.
No monthly fees for the Free Checking account.
There’s a $25 monthly fee if you close account within 180 days.
A small bonus, so only worth it if you don’t have any other bonuses to go for in your area. It’s only available for MD and VA residents so not many people are eligible.
- Promo Page
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Availability: MD, VA
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2018
- Inquiry Type: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: 2x $250+ within 60 days
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Fee: $25 if closed within 180 days