Chase Hyatt cardholders have the opportunity to get a total of $50 in statement credits through a new promotion. Here’s how this Chase Hyatt promo works:
- Register your Hyatt Credit Card or your World of Hyatt Credit Card by November 30, 2018
- Spend $500 or more in combined purchases in the following categories in November or December: internet, cable and phone services; shipping; grocery stores; movie theaters.
- Get a $25 credit on your Hyatt Credit Card or your World of Hyatt Credit Card statement for each month of qualified spend. That’s up to $50 in total if you qualify in November and December.
- Cardmembers must register for the promotion with their World of Hyatt Credit Card or Hyatt Credit Card between October 29 and November 30, 2018 and spend $500 in qualifying transactions each month in order to qualify for both statement credits.
- Only two $25 statement credits can be earned per cardmember within the promotion period (one in each month), and they will appear in their Chase account within 6 to 8 weeks after meeting the $500 spend threshold each month.
A sweet deal for those who have Chase Hyatt cards. Just make sure you register first. Then you can earn $25 in November and $25 more in December, just for spending $500 each month. Grocery spend qualifies, so it should be easy to meet the spending requirement.