Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union (APGFCU) has a $300 bonus available for new checking accounts. You need to live or have family members on a few counties in MD and account must be opened in branch.
APGFCU Bonus Requirements
New checking accounts opened on or after October 15, 2018 and on or before December 31, 2018 may qualify for a $300 cash bonus if account meets the following qualifications within 90 days of opening:
- Receive into the checking account and maintain a qualifying monthly Direct Deposit totaling at least $200; AND
- Set up and maintain online statements.
Checking account must remain open and all accounts associated with the membership must be in good standing to receive the bonus. If you meet all the terms of this promotion, the bonus will be credited to your checking account on the first business day following the end of the 90-day period.
Must live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Harford or Cecil County or certain areas in Middle River, Maryland, or have an immediate family member who does.
Offer is valid for new checking accounts only. Account owner may not have closed a checking account with APGFCU at any time on or after October 15, 2018 through the end of this promotion.
Limit one bonus per member.
No monthly fees.
A good bonus but it looks like it’s a hard pull. It’s also has a very limited coverage area and you need to go into a branch to open the account. Let me know if you’re familiar with the bank.
- Promo Page
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Availability: Harford, Cecil, Middle River Counties in Maryland
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Inquiry Type: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $200
- Other Requirements: eStatements
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Fee: Must keep open to receive bonus