Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shake Settlement
A settlement has been reached resolving a class action lawsuit related to the marketed protein content of certain Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Protein Shake Products. The lawsuit argued that Premier Protein shakes did not include as much protein as their product labeling and advertising indicate. Premier Nutrition Co., which makes Premier Protein shakes, denies it did anything wrong.
Class Members include those who ” purchased any of the eligible Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shake products in the United States from August 8, 2011 through October 12, 2018:
What Products Are Included?
Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shake products with the following flavors:
- Strawberries & Cream
- Banana & Cream
- Peaches & Cream
- Cookies & Cream
- Mixed Berry
- Organic Chocolate
- Organic Vanilla
- Caramel flavors
How Much Do I Get?
The Proposed Settlement creates a $9 million settlement fund from which to pay Class Member claims and other costs and expenses related to the litigation and settlement.
Each class member may submit a claim, either electronically through a settlement website or by mail, for each of the Products purchased during the class period.
- If you are entitled to relief and have valid proof of purchase, you will be entitled to submit a claim for $1 per purchased shake of Premier Protein Shake Products up to $40.00 in cash, subject to pro rata adjustment.
- If you are entitled to relief and do not have proof of purchase, you will be entitled to submit a claim for $0.50 per purchased shake of Premier Protein Shake Products up to $20.00 in cash, subject to pro rata adjustment.
Do Not Submit False Claims
Please do not submit fraudulent claims for these settlement rebates. It takes money away from those who deserve a reimbursement, and furthermore it is illegal. You’re usually required to acknowledge something along these lines:
I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that all of the information provided on this Claim Form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- File claim here
- Rebate: $40 with proof, $20 without proof
- Proof of Purchase Required: No
- Settlement Pool: $9,000,000
- Filing Deadline: 12/20/2018
- Read Settlement Details Here