Hyatt has a new promotion that can earn you bonus American Airlines AAdvantage miles on your stays. You can earn 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles per qualifying stay at any Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel around the world.
Here’s how it works:
- You must be both a World of Hyatt and an AAdvantage member to participate.
- Register by November 30, 2018, with your World of Hyatt and AAdvantage membership numbers.
- Stay at a Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel and check out between October 15 and January 31, 2019.
- When you check in:
- Choose miles: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles + the standard 500 AAdvantage miles for your stay OR
- Choose points: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles + World of Hyatt Base Points for your eligible spend.
- Members must register for the promotion by November 30, 2018 and provide both membership numbers to participate.
- Eligible stays under this promotion must have a checkout date between October 15, 2018 and January 31, 2019
- You will receive 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles for each eligible stay at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House properties during the Promotion Period.
- World of Hyatt will automatically track eligible stays when you provide your World of Hyatt membership number at check-in.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “eligible stay” is defined as any stay where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
- The maximum amount of bonus miles one member can earn is 10,000 bonus miles.
A good promotion from Hyatt, especially for those who often fly American Airlines. You will receive 1,000 miles on top of the points you already earn, which is either 500 AAdvantage miles per stay or your Hyatt points. You can also stack it with this promotion that can earn you up to 60,000 miles total.