Update 10/19/2018: Dead again. I guess keep an eye out, they might bring it back.
Update 10/18/2018: The offer is back again. You have a second chance to apply.
Update 10/16/2018: The bonus expired on 10/16, probably because it was more popular than expected. Were you able to open an account? Or did you miss out?
Fidelity has a new offer that will get you a $100 Amazon gift card for opening a spending and investing account with them. There’s really no requirements, besides depositing $200.
Open a spending account + investing account by and you’ll get a $100 Amazon.com gift card when you deposit $200 within 60 days.
How to get your gift card:
- Sign up for a spending account + investing account here.
- Deposit $200 to unlock your $100 Amazon.com gift card.
- Your Amazon.com gift card will arrive via email within a week.
- Offer is available nationwide.
- This offer is valid for new or existing Fidelity customers.
- Fidelity customers who currently have an existing brokerage or cash management account are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer is nontransferable, limited to one per individual per rolling 12 months, and may not be combined with other offers.
Neither account has any monthly fees. Trades cost $4.95 each.
Account holders must maintain the minimum qualifying account balance (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility, or margin debit balances) at Fidelity for at least nine months from the date on which the final qualifying deposit is made, or Fidelity may charge the account the cost of the gift card.
A decent bonus with very east requirements. You just need to deposit a total of $200 in either or both accounts to get that $10 Amazon gift card. You don’t need to do any trades in order to get the bonus.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Fidelity brokerage account + Fidelity Cash Management Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Deposit $200 total
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 9+ months