The Cafe by Mise en Place is the latest addition to the Priority Pass network of airport restaurants and lounges. Priority Pass has been adding restaurants to its program for the last couple of years and this will be the first one at Tampa FL Int’l.
The Cafe by Mise en Place is located airside, after Security. The restaurant is located directly in front of the Security Checkpoint by Gate F85. Access is available to any Airside with an active boarding pass, by train which runs every few minutes. Concourse F where the restaurant is located, has the following airlines: American, British Airways, Cayman Airways, Copa Airlines, Edelweiss Air, Lufthansa, and Norwegian.
The restaurant is described as Tampa’s premier restaurant for Modern American cuisine and exciting and dynamic fare. Check out their website and menus here.
04:30 – last flight departure daily.
- Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive US$28 off the bill.
- Each US$28 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account.
- The US$28 is valid for the purchase of any meal and/or drinks excluding ‘To-Go Orders and Grab and Go.
- Any remaining balance cannot be used towards gratuity.
- Only 1 Card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at point of registration.
- To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order.
- Priority Pass Adds Lufthansa Business Lounge at DTW in Detroit
- Cleveland Airport Gets First Priority Pass Restaurant
- New JFK Alaska Airlines Lounge Now Open and Accepts Priority Pass
- Bobby Van’s Steakhouse at JFK Airport Joins Priority Pass