There’s a new Amex Offer that can save you up to 33% at Ruby Tuesday.
Ruby Tuesday Amex Offer
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $30 or more in-restaurant at Ruby Tuesday by 12/31/2018.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid in-restaurant and for online orders paid in-restaurant.
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories.
- Excludes Hawaii locations, airport locations, college and university locations, Staples Center location, and the RT Lodge.
- Not valid for gift cards purchased online.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. Offers can be found in your account online or Amex app. You will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
Nice offer for those who like Ruby Tuesday. In-store gift card purchases should also work to trigger this Amex Offer.