Provident Bank has a $200 bonus available for new business checking accounts opened in NJ and PA. All you need is deposit at least $2,500.
Provident Bank $200 Bonus
To receive the $200 checking bonus:
- Open a new Provident Business Advantage Checking account and deposit $50 or more at account opening
- Make $2,500 in one-time or cumulative deposits over the first 2 statement periods following the account opening date.
After you have completed the above requirements, including satisfactory management of your account, we’ll deposit the checking bonus in your new account within 75 days of the last day of the promotion (last day of the promotion is November 30, 2018).
Offer is available in NJ and PA.
This checking bonus offer is only available to the business name to which the letter/postcard was mailed that is located at the address specified in the mailing. Limited to one account and cash bonus offer per business tax ID. The postcard must be presented at a Provident branch when opening the account. The offer is not transferable to entities that are not included in the mailing file. Promotion available to new Provident Bank business checking clients only.
$10 monthly fee that is waived with average daily balance of $2,500 or more.
Must keep account open for six months to avoid a $15 early closing fee.
A decent bonus but only targeted to those who have received an offer directly. You can try contacting the bank through the promotion page, and see if they can extended you the offer. I tried it myself, but I haven’t received a response yet.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: Business Advantage Checking
- Availability: NJ, PA
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2018
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Deposit $2,500
- Monthly Fee: $10 (waived with $2,500)
- Early Closing Account Fee: $15 is closed with 6 months