There’s a new Hilton Amex Offer that can save you up to 20% on your stays.
Hilton Amex Offer
Get a 1X $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to pay for your stay of $250+ on room rate & room charges in one or more transactions by 12/31/18. Valid at Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Curio Collection and Canopy brands.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid only at Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™ and Canopy™ by Hilton in the US & US territories.
- Reservations for Hilton Hotels & Resorts must be made online at hilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667. Reservations for Curio – A Collection by Hilton™ must be made online at curiocollection.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-844-442-8746. Reservations for Canopy™ by Hilton must be made online at canopybyhilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-844-654-4529.
- This offer is not valid for the following brands: Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
- Offer excludes gift card purchases, advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Here some possible savings that can be stacked with this Hilton Amex Offer”:
- Hilton Aspire Card – $250 Property credit
- Hilton Promotion – Book your next stay before January 31st, 2019 at one of our Resort properties in the Americas and receive a $75 daily credit (targeted)
- Acorns App – 6% cash back on room rate through Found Money. That’s $60 on a $1,000 booking.
- Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts – If you book through FHR instead of Acorns, you get $100 food and beverage credit per stay plus daily breakfast for 2
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. Offers can be found in your account online or Amex app. You will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
You could save you up to 20% on your next stay. If you have any planned paid stays then it’s worth saving the offer now. You can stack some offers together for more savings.