Amazon Business customers who create a new Uber for Business account, will receive $100 credit on your account.
- To qualify, you must be a first time administrator
- Must open a new Uber for Business account in the US between October 10, 2018 and November 9, 2018
- Within 30 days of creating the New Account spend at least $200 net of adjustments, refunds, or tips on the New Account.
- Within 90 days of creating the New Account, qualifying accounts earn a $100 statement credit or refund on rides taken during the first 30 days after opening the New Account.
- Whether it will be a credit or refund will be determined in Uber’s sole discretion.
- This offer is not transferable, cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers, excludes UberTaxi, has no cash value, and is subject to change.
I’m not sure exactly how these Uber for Business accounts work. But I’m guessing it’s aimed at people who use Uber for their businesses. If you’re looking for such services, then this is a good opportunity to also make $100. Offer could be targeted and you need to be a Amazon Business customer before opening the account.