Camden Nation Bank is offering a $100 bonus for new checking accounts in Maine. It’s pretty easy to fulfill bonus requirements.
You must open the account with $25. To be eligible for $100 account bonus:
- Open a Promise Rewards checking account between August 20, 2018 – November 9, 2018
- Make 10 debit card point-of-sale transactions that post and clear your account in the second statement cycle
$100 bonus will be paid within 60 days of meeting requirements.
They also offer cash back for each debit transaction. To be eligible for cash-back rewards you must sign up for eStatements and have direct deposits of $500 or more, of your payroll, pension or government benefits, such as Social Security. If you’re enrolled in eStatements, at the end of each statement cycle you will be paid a $0.20 cash-back reward for every qualifying debit card purchase and direct deposit that posts to and clears your account until 3/31/2019, after which you will earn $0.10 cash-back rewards. Cash-back rewards limited to $30 per statement cycle.
You must be a Maine resident at account opening.
No signers on the account may be, or have been, a signer on a Camden National Bank consumer checking account within the past 6 months.
Promise Rewards checking has no monthly fees if you enroll in eStatements.
The bonus is only $100 and only available in Maine. But if you eligible, it could be worth it since you only need to do 10 debit transactions in the second statement cycle. However, they’ve had bonuses as high as $300 in the past.
- Apply Here
- Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Promise Rewards checking
- Availability: Maine
- Expiration Date: 11/9/2018
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: 10 debit card point-of-sale transactions in the second statement cycle
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown