If you have been eyeing the Amex Hilton Aspire card and the 150K bonus that comes along with it, then there might be an easy to get it if you already have a Hilton card. Some people are seeing an upgrade offer that gives you the same exact bonus as the public offer.
Amex Hilton Aspire Upgrade Offer
Upgrade and earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
Frequent travelers seeking premium services and elevated experiences will find the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card is their complete travel partner – providing instant Diamond status, lounge access, airline credits, free nights and 24/7 concierge access. This new Card offers the richest Hilton Honors earn rate ever. The full benefits include:
- 14X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies and at U.S. restaurants
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on other purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond status
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio with your new Card and each year of Card Membership
- A second Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $60,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- Unlimited Priority Pass™Lounge passes to ease the airport experience
- $250 Airline incidental fee statement credit
- $250 Hilton resort statement credit
- $100 on-property credit at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts and Conrad Hotels & Resorts when booking the exclusive Aspire Card package
- Access to 24/7 American Express concierge
- No foreign transaction fees
- $450 annual fee
The Amex Hilton Aspire card has a $450 annual fee. When you upgrade, your card anniversary date doesn’t change. You will be charged a prorated annual membership fee for your new Card based on the time remaining until your next account anniversary date.
This is a great way to get the 150K bonus on the Amex Hilton Aspire card without a hard pull on your credit report. The annual fee will be prorated. This is one of the best travel cards in the market with a ton of perks. Check your account online to see if you have the offer. Most people are seeing it on their Amex Hilton Ascend card, but also check your no-fee Hilton card if you have it. If you do not have a Hilton card then you can still get the same bonus by applying Amex Hilton Aspire card.