American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping has a new offer for earning cheap miles when you sign up for a subscription to The Wall Street Journal.
- Pay $1 for a 2 month subscription to The Wall Street Journal and earn 1,000 AAdvantage miles
- Valid through Oct 15, 2018
- The trial subscription purchase must remain active (i.e., may not be cancelled) for at least 45 days.
- There are no refunds of the $1.00 trial subscription fee.
- If the Member does not cancel the trial subscription by the end of the 2 week, 4 week, two or three month trial subscription period, Member’s subscription will automatically convert to a monthly subscription, and Member’s credit card will be charged based on the terms found on the WSJ offer page.
- Offer is limited to one (1) trial subscription per loyalty account.
You can get some cheap miles with this offer and the newspaper. This offer can be done only once per account, so you don’t qualify if you’ve done it in the past.
HT: Frequent Miler