Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card is offering a best ever offer that gives you 40,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles. This is a targeted offer that’s showing on the Alaska Airlines’ website, but mostly for those on the West Coast. There’s a way however to better your chances at getting the offer if you’re somewhere else.
Alaska Airlines Card 40K Offer
- Get 40,000 bonus miles and buy one ticket, get one for just the taxes and fees ($0 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) after you make $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening.
$75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- Coach Companion Fare. Free first year ($0 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) and every year after that from $121(USD) ($99, plus taxes and fees from $22). Please allow 2-3 weeks after approval for the companion fare to post to your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account.)
- Up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets, Vacation packages and Cargo purchases
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
How to Get the Offer
As mentioned above, is a targeted offer that’s showing on the Alaska Airlines’ website, but mostly for those on the West Coast. You might have a better chance in WA, OR, CA, and HI. But even if you’re not in those states, or in that side of the country, you could still get the offer to show up.
You can use a VPN on a west coast-based server. That works best if you already use a VPN. Otherwise there’s another way that should work (HT: DoC), using Refer Control and this direct link to the offer: https://secure.bankofamerica.com/applynow/initialize-workflow.go?requesttype=ICAO&campaignid=4030715&genericvariables=861~40kHP102018
That link only works if you’re going through Alaskaair.com. With Refer Control you enter the link above and then click ‘custom’ and enter ‘Alaskaair.com’.
Bank of America Application Rules
Bank of America has a 2/3/4 rule. You are limited to two cards in the last two months, three cards in the last 12 months, and four cards in the last 24 months.
It’s possible that they merge multiple applications in the same day into just one hard pull.
This is the best offer we have seen on this card. Alaska miles are pretty valuable, probably somewhere close to 1.7 cents a piece. Just the miles alone give you a bonus of over $600 and then you get the the Companion Fare that makes it even better. Just keep in mind that the $75 Annual Fee is not waived.
HT: Frequent Miler