Etihad has a new transfer bonus.
- Turn everyday points from your banking and hotel stays into endless memories. Simply transfer your everyday loyalty points into Etihad Guest Miles and
enjoy 20% more miles this October.
The following partners are eligible:
- Hilton Honors
- Le Club Accor Hotels
- Radisson Rewards
- The offer is valid for all Points to Miles conversions made between 1 October and 31 October 2018 both days inclusive.
- All participating points conversion partners: Accor Hotels, Al Hilal Bank, Club Carlson(Rezidor), Citibank UAE*only, Emirates Islamic Bank, Hilton Honors, Hyatt, IHG, Joyalukkas, NBAD Stars, National Commercial Bank, Shangri-La, Etisalat Smiles, Commercial Bank of Dubai, Boubyan Bank, ADCB TouchPoints, Marriott & UNB
- Non participation points conversion partners: AMEX MR (*All) , Citibank ROW , Global Miles and all Kaligo Exchange partners are excluded from this promotion.
- A valid Etihad Guest membership number is required to successfully perform the conversion.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other conversion offer.
Transfer rates are terrible for most programs. Marriott is the only one worth considering, and even that only if you have too many or just a few left that you can’t really use for anything. Remember that you’ll receive 5,000 bonus miles if you transfer 60,000 Marriott points, on top of the 20% bonus from this promotion. So 60K Marriott points will convert to 30,000 Etihad miles.
HT: Frequent Miler