Affinityy, a cashback portal similar to TopCashback and others, has an interesting offer for those who sign up for new credit cards. They are giving out up to a $50 bonus for those who apply for credit cards through their site. Their links take you to Creditcards.com and there you should see many of the best available offers. If Affinity comes through with the extra $50, then it’s worth going through them if Creditcards.com offers match the best available offers. Your cash back will be placed into your Affinityy account within 5-10 business days from the credit card approval date.
If you don’t have an Affinityy account, then you can make some more money when you sign up. You can get a $20 signup bonus after your first purchase. You can also receive
- Extra $2 for completing a short survey
- Extra $3 when you add the Affinityy Button Extension on your browser.
Here’s my referral if you want to sign up.
You can make some extra cash yourself for referring people.
- Earn $5 when your friend earns $5 in cash back
- Earn $5 when your friends makes their first premium purchase of $250+
- Earn $15 when your friend signs up and gets approved for a credit card
The credit card approval bonus is interesting. I haven’t seen it in any other portals. It could make some credit card bonuses up to $50 better. However you could get less. Worth checking out if you plan to apply for any new cards. Let me know if you tried it and what bonus you received.