Flying Blue has published their new promo awards which are discounted award tickets that save you up to 50% on Award Miles. New offers are available on the first day of the month, so you always have something to look forward to. But be quick, as Promo Awards are available for a limited time only.
This month, there’s a few good options for redeeming miles on business travel to Europe. You can get a 50% discount on Business class award tickets from Seattle and Vancouver to/from Europe. If you’re in Seattle you’re in better luck. You can get one way Business class tickets to Prague for example for just 13,250 miles. One way Business class tickets to Paris will cost you as little as 16,000 miles. Even with about $200-$300 in fees you’re still getting a sweet deal.
- Must book by October 30, 2018, for travel between September 30 and November 29, 2018.
- Reservations must be made exclusively on www.airfrance.com or www.klm.com (except for bookings for children, infants and minors, who are not authorised to book an award on the website).
- These promotional Promo Awards may not be modified, cancelled or refunded.
- Promo Awards are available for one-way tickets and round trips.
- Promo Awards are subject to availability
Some good deals for this month, especially if you’re in Seattle and can get there with a cheap flight. 13,250 miles each way to/from Europe is a steal. There’s not many seats available at that price though, so better jump on it now if the dates and routes work for you. Let me know if you see any other good discounts with this promotion.
HT: Frequent Miler