Barclays really wants people to start using their cards through Plastiq. Yesterday I posted about the offer they sent out to some business card holders for an extra 20,000 points for spending $10K. Now they are targeting some people with personal cards as well. And this offer is even better since it can get you 4X on your Plastiq payments.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus Plastiq Offer
From 9/25/2018 through 12/31/2018 you’ll earn 10,000 bonus miles when you use Plastiq for $5,000 or more in bill payment purchases.
- For bill payment purchases from September 25 to December 31, 2018.
- Plastiq signup required using unique referral number (number is given within the email).
- New customers only. Offer does not apply to current Plastiq customers and cannot be combined with a Plastiq referral code.
- The offer is valid for select cardmembers who are new registrants to Plastiq and it is not transferable.
- If you close your account during the promotional period, you may no longer be eligible for this promotion.
- All bonus miles earned will appear on your statement 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion.
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus card is already a pretty good card that earns 2X on all purchases (2.1X with the 10% redemption bonus). With this offer you can really just get free money. Each mile is worth 1 cent and you;re paying a fee of 2.5% to Plastiq to earn 4X miles on $5,000 in purchases. The Barclaycard Arrival Plus Plastiq offer is targeted though, and only available to new Plastiq customers.