Bank & Trust has a new $200 bonus offer for new checking account opened by 12/31/2018 in CA, KS, MT MO, AZ, CO, NM IL, IA, MN & WI.
The promotional bonus period is 06/01/2018 – 08/31/2018.
- $30 bonus will be given for enrolling in eStatements within 60 calendar days of account opening
- $170 bonus will be given if one (1) direct deposit of $500 or more post to the account within the first 60 calendar days of account opening.
Direct deposit must be new to Illinois Bank & Trust and must be payroll, pension, Social Security or other government benefits. Bonuses will be paid within 90 calendar days after account is opened. An IRS 1099 form may be issued. Limit one bonus per new consumer account relationship.
Offer is available in CA, KS, MT MO, AZ, CO, NM IL, IA, MN & W.I You probably need to be within 25 miles of a branch. There’s different links:
- Arizona Bank & Trust (AZ).
- First Community Bank (IA, IL)
- Dubuque Bank & Trust (IA)
- Illinois Bank & Trust (IL) ($350 bonus)
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust (WI)
- Citywide Banks(CO).
- New Mexico Bank & Trust (NM)
- Rocky Mountain Bank (MT)
- Morrill and Janes B&T (KS & MO)
- Premier Valley Bank (CA)
- Minnesota Bank & Trust (MN)
$200 bonus offer is not available to existing Bank & Trust consumer checking customers or those who had accounts open on or before August 31, 2018.
If you’re in Illinois, check out this $350 bonus first.
The checking account is free with eStatements.
If the account is closed by the customer or Bank within 90 calendar days after opening, they will deduct bonuses earned and a $25 account closing fee may be assessed.
An easy $200. You need a $500 direct deposit to get the bonus. This could get even better since you can fund the account with a credit card, up to $2K. That would be a small bonus on its own.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Apply Here
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Availability: CA, KS, MT MO, AZ, CO, NM IL, IA, MN & WI
- Expiration Date:
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $500 within 60 days
- Other Requirements: eStatements
- Credit Card Funding: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 90 to keep bonus and avoid $25 fee