PNC Bank has a promotion for new PNC Investments accounts that can get you a bonus of up to $1,500.
Get up to $1500 when you open a new, qualifying PNC Investments account:
- GET $50 When you invest $20,000
- GET $100 When you invest $50,000
- GET $200 When you invest $100,000
- GET $600 When you invest $250,000
- GET $1500 When you invest $500,000
Simply register for this offer before opening a new, qualifying account by December 31, 2018, and fund the account within 30 days. You must maintain the net deposit amount (less market losses, if any) in your account at PNCI for at least 12 months or PNCI may charge back the value of the cash bonus.
- Valid until December 31st, 2018
- Account must be opened in branch
- Deposits must be completed within 30 days of account opening.
- The net deposit calculation for the cash bonus will be calculated and the cash bonus will be credited to your account within 90 days of confirmation of your total qualifying net deposit.
- You must maintain the net deposit amount (less market losses, if any) in your account at PNCI for at least 12 months or PNCI may charge back the value of the cash bonus.
- If opening more than one account, each account will be considered individually for payment of the bonus.
- The value of the cash bonus may not exceed $3,000 per client.
- This offer is available to U.S. residents only.
The maximum bonus is $1500, but you need to invest $500,000 in order to get it. It’s an added bonus if you have such large amounts and you plan to invest with PNCI. Clearly not a deal for everyone.