American Express has a targeted spending bonus for those who have the Platinum Business credit card.You can earn as much as 15,000 bonus points.
Business Platinum Card Spending Bonus
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on qualifying purchases with your Business Platinum Card. Plus, earn an extra 10,000 points after you spend an additional $5,000 all on qualifying purchases, on your enrolled Card between enrollment date through 12/15/18.
- To be eligible to earn the Membership Rewards points associated with the offer, you must be the named recipient on this invitation.
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards points after you use your enrolled Card to spend at least $5,000 (the “First Tier Spend Requirement”) on qualifying purchases* between the date you enrolled through 12/15/18 (the “Offer Period”);
- Earn an additional 10,000 Membership Rewards points after you use your enrolled Card to spend at least an additional $5,000 (the “Second Tier Spend Requirement”) on qualifying purchases* during the Offer Period.
- Qualifying purchases on all Cards under a particular Card Account (including the Basic Card as well as any Additional or Employee Cards) are combined for the purpose of calculating the amount of spending that counts towards the Spend Requirement for each tier.
- Membership Rewards points for each tier will appear on your billing statement 8-12 weeks after you have met the Spend Requirement for that tier. Limit one offer per Card Account.
A great bonus. You can get an extra 5X on $5,000 of spending. You need to be targeted and must register to take advantage of this Platinum Business card spending offer. The offer is either sent by email, or you might find it in your account online. If you have a direct link, please let me know.