Marriott has released its MegaBonus promotion for Fall of 2018. This is a promotion that can get you extra points for stays at Marriott properties. Now for the first time ever, earn bonus points across 29 brands with MegaBonus in More Places. It’s possible that the offer is targeted.
To take advantage of this Marriott MegaBonus you must first register. The last day to do so is by January 7, 2019, but you should register right away so all your stays count towards the bonus. Here’s how it works:
- Stay at any participating hotels and resorts worldwide between September 26, 2018 and January 31, 2019.
- Earn 2,000 bonus points on all stays of two or more nights AND
- 1,000 bonus points per brand, starting with your second brand.
You can also play the game 29 Ways to Stay from October 4 through November 1 to learn more about Marriott’s 29 brands and for the chance to win prizes, including points and free nights.
- Marriott Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest, and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards (“Loyalty Program”) members who register for this promotion by January 7, 2019 will earn 2,000 bonus points per stay on stays of 2 or more nights at participating brands. Plus, members can earn an additional 1,000 bonus points per brand starting with the second brand at which the member stays during the promotion earning period.
- The promotion earning period is for stays between September 26, 2018 and January 31, 2019, at participating Marriott Rewards, SPG and Ritz-Carlton properties.
- A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Rooms booked through most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Bonus points will be awarded to the member’s account up to six weeks after the promotion ends.
- The member receiving this offer has been targeted and the offer is not transferable
You can earn 2,000 to 3,000 extra points per stay with this promotion, with a minimum of two nights per stay. Not the best MegaBonus we have seen but it’s still worth registering for if you have upcoming stays at Marriott properties. There’s no cap on the bonus points that you can earn.