CardMatch is once again showing a 100,000 Membership Rewards points offer for the personal American Express Platinum card for some people. This is probably the best possible offer for the card nowadays, so if you get it to show up and have never had the card before, then I would suggest applying. We have seem this Amex Platinum 100K offer showing up for people continuously this year, but it seems that you could be taregetd even if you have checked in the past and came up empty handed.
Amex Platinum 100K Offer
Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
How To Check For Offer
- Go to CardMatch (I don’t have any relationship with them)
- Enter you name, address, and last for of SSN and click ‘Get Matches’
- Hopefully you’ll see an Amex Platinum 100K offer
- Make sure you also click ‘All Matches’ on left hand menu, if you only ‘Pre-Qualified’ offers are showing
Should You Apply?
The bonus of 100,000 Membership Rewards points is one of the best bonuses we see on this card and it’s obviously a great opportunity.
This offer include the lifetime restriction that we usually see on Amex cards, so the welcome bonus offer is not available to applicants who have or have had this product, even if you get the offer to show up.
Use Caution With Amex
American Express has been getting much tougher on those trying to game the system for bonuses. Doing everything by the book would be the best way to go for these bonuses I would suggest to avoid all manufactured spending, so make sure you can handle $5K in spending in three months.
This is the best offer we usually see for the Amex Platinum card. If you get the offer to show up and have never had the card before, it is definitely worth applying. 100K points are worth over $1,500 and you get lots of extra perks that offset the $550 annual fee. Lounge access, $200 Uber credits and $200 airline fee credit more than make up for the high annual fee.
- See Instructions Above
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of card membership
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- 200 in annual Uber savings
- $200 airline fee credit
- Fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Precheck: Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- Access to over 1,000+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- SPG Gold status (also give you Marriott Gold status)
- Hilton Gold status
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $550 annual fee (not waived)