If you have one of the American Express premium cards and are planning to check out 2018 US Open in Queens, NY, then there’s some good news. American Express ® Centurion Suite is coming to the 2018 US Open Tennis Championships. Located within the new Louis Armstrong Stadium, exclusively for Platinum Card and Centurion Members, the Centurion Suite will be the ultimate place for Card Members at the US Open to relax and recharge.
American Express Centurion Suite at 2018 US Open
The Centurion Suite is inspired by American Express’ signature Centurion Lounges and broader Global Lounge Collection. Guests will be able to get a taste of some of the signature Centurion Lounge amenities and offerings, as well as special experiences designed to further enhance Card Members’ US Open experience, such as:
- Complimentary premium snacks, small bites and water, in addition to one complimentary drink (beer, wine or cocktail – must be 21+). Additional selection of finely crafted cocktails, beer and wine will be available for purchase.
- A special dish created by Cédric Vongerichten, Executive Chef of The Centurion Lounge at LaGuardia Airport, as well as wine pairings curated by The Centurion Lounge Wine Director Anthony Giglio
- A unique photo moment to share their US Open experience at the Centurion Suite
- Flat-screen TVs
- Phone charging stations
- Dedicated WiFi network and restrooms
The Centurion Suite will be open from 12:00-8:00 pm from August 27-September 5 and 12:00-5:00 pm from September 6-9. American Express Platinum Card Members are able to bring up to two guests while Centurion Members can bring two guests or their immediate family.
Exclusive Benefits and Perks for Amex Cardmembers
There’s also a few more perks for all Amex caredmembers. As the Official Payments Partner, American Express is launching the Amex Band, a contactless payment option for eligible Card Members, which lets Card Members pay for purchases and unlock experiences with the tap of their wrist.
Card Members can pick up and activate their Amex Band (one eligible American Express Card per band) at a number of locations at the US Open including the US Open American Express Fan Experience, South Plaza and American Express Radio Satellite Booths. Once activated, with a simple tap, Card Members can use the Amex Band to:
- Seamlessly purchase concessions (restaurants, suites and mobile carts excluded) and merchandise from accepting merchants
- Access the American Express Card Member Club and exclusive merchandise for purchase in the US Open American Express Fan Experience
- Access the Centurion Suite in Louis Armstrong Stadium (exclusively for Platinum and Centurion Card Members)
- Pick up complimentary American Express Radios and mobile phone chargers
- Purchase a customized Polo, water bottle and tote bag with four Amex-exclusive Polo Ralph Lauren designs at the American Express Exhibit in South Plaza
- Get $20 back after spending $100+ in one or more transactions on-site at participating merchants at the US Open, if eligible for the $20 offer. Eligibility differs for the Amex Band and the $20 back offer. Visitusopen.org/americanexpressbenefits for Amex Band, offer, and benefit terms and exclusions, including eligibility.
Anyone heading to the US Open?