The 60,000 miles bonus is back once again on the Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard. But you can also earn an extra 500 miles with a different offer.
Bonus And Requirements
Earn 60,000 bonus miles when you make your first purchase in the first 90 days and pay the annual fee. Plus earn an additional 500 miles if you use an application found in flight (you need to enter 6 digit code in this application page).
Here’s two codes that you can use (HT: DoC):
If anyone has another code, let me know so I can add it to the list (flight attendant that has that code with receive a referral bonus).
The AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard comes with an annual fee of $95, which is not waived the first year.
Earning on this card in not great. You get one AA mile per dollar on all purchases and 2 AA miles per dollar on eligible American Airlines purchases.
One nice perk is that it gives you 10 percent of your redeemed AAdvantage miles back, but it is limited to 10,000 miles maximum per calendar year.
You also have the ability to earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (EQDs) when you spend $25,000 each calendar year. If you spend $5,000 more you also get $100 American Airlines Flight Discount (the “Flight Discount”) after you spend $30,000 or more during your cardmembership year.
This one-time AAdvantage bonus mileage offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new accounts only. Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmember with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer.
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories.
This is the highest ever bonus on this card, but one that we’ve seen on and off recently, and it only requires a purchase and paying the $95 annual fee to earn the 60,500 AA miles. The 500 extra miles are not offered in the promotion page, but from past data points you will receive them. The flight attendant that issued the specific code will also get a bonus for the referral, so this is a good way to reward them for good service.
- Apply Here (need to use code)
- Earn 60,500 bonus points after you make your first purchase in the first 90 days and pay the $95 annual fee
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to four companions on eligible bags when traveling on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines
- Earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (EQDs) when you spend $25,000 each calendar year
- $100 American Airlines Flight Discount (the “Flight Discount”) after you spend $30,000 or more in Purchases on your Account during your cardmembership year
- Earn 2X miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1X miles for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Group 1 boarding
- No foreign transaction fees when you make purchases outside the U.S.
- Receive 10 percent of your redeemed AAdvantage miles back (10,000 miles maximum per calendar year)
- Receive 25 percent in-flight savings on food, beverages and headsets
- $95 Annual Fee