A new targeted offer for American Express Platinum cardholders could net you a bonus of 22,500 Membership Rewards points on your next Hilton stay. Let’s check the details.
Amex Platinum Hilton Offer
Exclusive offer for Platinum Card Members enrolled in Hilton Honors Gold Status members only!
Spend $750 or more with your Platinum Card® at any of Hilton’s 14 hotel brands now through October 15, 2018 and earn 22,500 Membership Rewards® points.
Promotion Page ( targeted)
- To redeem this offer, you must click “Book Now”.
- Offer is available from 7/15/18 to 10/15/18.
- You must satisfy the spending threshold between the date you redeem this offer and 10/15/18.
- You may satisfy the spending threshold with one or more transactions.
- Points will be credited to your Membership Rewards program account within 8-12 weeks after Hilton purchase(s) appears on your monthly billing statement.
This is a great offer if you have any paid Hilton stays coming up. The offer is targeted and limited to those with an Amex Platinum credit card. If you are not targeted, you will see a message saying “We’re sorry. This promotion is only open to invited Card Members.” If you are lucky to be targeted, then this promotion should stack with Amex Offers for more savings at Hilton Hotels.